Wild toddlers visiting the family

Previous weekends I've been driving the children around through the country and making several visits to my family.  It's fun but also sometimes hard to those we visit as 2 toddlers bring immediately life to the party.  They fill the rooms with action and sound. Before you know it, you have 2 children escaping upstairs, jumping on the bed, exploring cupboards, playing music, shouting and doing lots of giggling. It's a bit of a challenge to have a conversation so I alternate for that reason my visits to my dad in the hospital with and without children (although in the latter case, they can say hi digitally for a brief moment).  I love their fun and energy though and I hope they spread some of their joy to those they visit.














Comments

Popular Posts