Count your blessings - December 2017


  1. My dad returned home after 5 months in the hospital and rehabilitation center
  2. Observing the children's joy and spontaneity for Sinterklaas
  3. Our yearly Christmas teambuilding day and Christmas party with the entire company
  4. A very heartwarming tribute surprise to our general manager that proved for me once again that I work for a company that has a heart for people
  5. Dancing on a party
  6. The children that come running towards you for a hug, when you get home
  7. Having a good pool of babysits that help us juggle our daily life 
  8. Turning the Christmas lights on
  9. Children that wake up after 7 AM and sleep through the night again in the Christmas vacation after a month that was not the case
  10. Snoozing with Beertje in bed on Christmas morning
  11. A few days without plans and appointments
  12. Puzzling and playing board games with Kabouter and snuggling together in the sofa
  13. Sledging in the empty woods on a new untouched trail 
  14. The sound of snow cracking under your shoes
  15. American friends visiting 
  16. Improvised last minute decided, delivered dinners together with friends





This is a monthly list of simple things in my life that make me happy or that make me smile.  
As the world often seems full of negativity and disaster, I want to pay attention to these small things that make me happy in my daily life and be grateful for them. You can find all of them via this link

Comments

Popular Posts