Count your blessings - January 2018
- Quiet roads when working in a vacation week
- A cool powerful headset on bluetooth...that still works in the office toilet or when you go get coffee in the kitchen :p combined with some good playlists
- Weekends full of snow fun...truly being in a "different" world for 2 days
- A trip full of quality time with old friends
- Jan and Kabouter making home-made pancakes
- Kabouter who visibly thrives at school and asks not to come and pick him up too early
- Jan and Kabouter who buy me 2 wonderful bouquets of flowers at the market.
- Some weeks with cosy Christmas decorations in the house before it's finally over.
- A rare few hours of sunshine and blue sky
- Some friends that are in a genuine difficult situation and the fortunate contrast with my life.
- Leaving the office in day light again and seeing a beautiful pink sunset sky
- A warm reunion with all first-line care givers of my parents
This is a monthly list of simple things in my life that make me happy or that make me smile.
As the world often seems full of negativity and disaster, I want to pay attention to these small things that make me happy in my daily life and be grateful for them. You can find all of them via this link