Count your blessings - January 2018


  1. Quiet roads when working in a vacation week
  2. A cool powerful headset on bluetooth...that still works in the office toilet or when you go get coffee in the kitchen :p combined with some good playlists
  3. Weekends full of snow fun...truly being in a "different" world for 2 days
  4. A trip full of quality time with old friends
  5. Jan and Kabouter making home-made pancakes
  6. Kabouter who visibly thrives at school and asks not to come and pick him up too early
  7. Jan and Kabouter who buy me 2 wonderful bouquets of flowers at the market.
  8. Some weeks with cosy Christmas decorations in the house before it's finally over.
  9. A rare few hours of sunshine and blue sky
  10. Some friends that are in a genuine difficult situation and the fortunate contrast with my life.
  11. Leaving the office in day light again and seeing a beautiful pink sunset sky
  12. A warm reunion with all first-line care givers of my parents



This is a monthly list of simple things in my life that make me happy or that make me smile.  
As the world often seems full of negativity and disaster, I want to pay attention to these small things that make me happy in my daily life and be grateful for them. You can find all of them via this link

Comments

Popular Posts