Count my blessings - August 2018
- The return of the rain in Belgium...never thought that would make me happy but it did!
- Waze knowing there's been a big accident ahead of the road and sending me on an alternative on time.
- A hare running over the field
- Harvesting potatoes together with the children
- Starting to read a book again
- Singing the Smurfs song on top of my longs with the children in the car
- Chatting with the neighbours on the driveway
- Riding our bike on the RAVeL with the entire family and watching Kabouter peddling away
- Looking back at a record number of top summer weekends spent in the Ardennes
- Catching up with some friends again
- An hour of sport during working hours (organised by my company)
This is a monthly list of simple things in my life that make me happy or that make me smile.
As the world often seems full of negativity and disaster, I want to pay attention to these small things that make me happy in my daily life and be grateful for them. You can find all of them via this link