Count your blessings - November 2018


  1. Driving through a gorgeous fall-colored forest on my morning commute to work.
  2. Good walks in the Ardennes woods
  3. Working from home and lunching with friends
  4. Potential medical worries that turn out not to be so important/ Imminent
  5. The Robertville lake in the Ardennes on a slightly frozen autumn morning, damping in the first morning sun
  6. The Fall-colored forest during my commute...it's worth another mention
  7. Beertje who starts to kiss me 
  8. Friends that help out or check if they can help when our schedule is a bit chaotic
  9. Kabouter who is living consciously and enthusiastically through the Sinterklaas period
  10. Good constructive meetings at work





This is a monthly list of simple things in my life that make me happy or that make me smile.  
As the world often seems full of negativity and disaster, I want to pay attention to these small things that make me happy in my daily life and be grateful for them. You can find all of them via this link

Comments

Popular Posts