Christmas with our families

Traditionally we spent the Christmas days with our family. On Christmas Eve we joined my in-law-family.  For the first time in 22 years, my sister-in-law could join as the bakery would be closed on Christmas Day. That made it quite special.
For the children, the presents were the treat again and the 2 little ones both dressed up as tiny Santa's were just hilarious to watch. 










On Christmas Day we spent time with my family. It was one of the rare occasions that we were all together at home as well.  For the 2nd time in 16 hours, we sat down for drinks and lots of food...and more presents. The children were having a ball while I was, in all honesty, fighting fatigue and an overload of food. I must say that my bed that evening was the biggest present of the day. 






Comments

Popular Posts