Count your blessings - February 2019


  1. A commute through a frozen forest
  2. The daily bedtime routine with Beertje where we sit body against body on the big bed to read a little book together.  
  3. Catching up the backlog in my feedreader
  4. My mom's eye surgeries that went well
  5. Implementing a new software tool in very short notice and delivering training to my colleagues and getting a lot of enthousiast reactions.  The days after I noticed the tool was well adopted and used in the statistics. Yeay for quick fun successful projects.
  6. The joint enthusiast energy in the company for our participation in Belgium's yearly biggest building fair. 
  7. Getting a hug from Beertje or Kabouter
  8. Catching up with friends by going for a short drink on a Sunday evening or an improvised delivered dinner again on an ordinary weekday. 
  9. Feeling a bit less emotional and worried than the previous months, when the most acute worries seem to settle.
  10. Planning and booking family vacations for 2019
  11. Going for walks in the Ardennes
This is a monthly list of simple things in my life that make me happy or that make me smile.  
As the world often seems full of negativity and disaster, I want to pay attention to these small things that make me happy in my daily life and be grateful for them. You can find all of them via this link

Comments

Popular Posts