Count your blessings - March 2019


  1. A strike in the Belgian schools but care organised for the attending children  (and classes that just continue for the little ones).
  2. A tiny short city trip in our own country that gave us the feeling to get away on a real city trip
  3. Going out for dinner with long-time friends that I don't see enough.
  4. Being invited for a goodbye drink from a colleague even though I don't belong to her department
  5. A spare old-school coffee machine when ours broke down...and the return of our good repaired machine 2 weeks later.  A spare Senseo machine in the kitchen at work and the relief when the big machine got repaired 4 days later....there was a theme this month ;)
  6. Long walks in the woods
  7. Just 6 emails in professional mailbox (for a moment...but mine is never overly full. I do not want to scroll in my mailbox).
  8. A massage at work
  9. The opportunity to do half a day of community work during working hours with colleagues
  10. Neighbours with a key, that keep a good eye on our little house in the east of Belgium when we are not there.
  11. Sunsets on my drive home

This is a monthly list of simple things in my life that make me happy or that make me smile.  
As the world often seems full of negativity and disaster, I want to pay attention to these small things that make me happy in my daily life and be grateful for them. You can find all of them via this link

Comments

Mie kids said…
Ook een leuk lijstje!

Popular Posts