Count your blessings - March 2019
- A strike in the Belgian schools but care organised for the attending children (and classes that just continue for the little ones).
- A tiny short city trip in our own country that gave us the feeling to get away on a real city trip
- Going out for dinner with long-time friends that I don't see enough.
- Being invited for a goodbye drink from a colleague even though I don't belong to her department
- A spare old-school coffee machine when ours broke down...and the return of our good repaired machine 2 weeks later. A spare Senseo machine in the kitchen at work and the relief when the big machine got repaired 4 days later....there was a theme this month ;)
- Long walks in the woods
- Just 6 emails in professional mailbox (for a moment...but mine is never overly full. I do not want to scroll in my mailbox).
- A massage at work
- The opportunity to do half a day of community work during working hours with colleagues
- Neighbours with a key, that keep a good eye on our little house in the east of Belgium when we are not there.
- Sunsets on my drive home
This is a monthly list of simple things in my life that make me happy or that make me smile.
As the world often seems full of negativity and disaster, I want to pay attention to these small things that make me happy in my daily life and be grateful for them. You can find all of them via this link