The last 2 weeks in 8 random pictures

Following Miss Fabuleus idea, I created a picture album for the #40dagenbloggen challenge on my blog FB page where I post some pictures from Goofballsworld behind the scenes.

here you get some more that didn't make the FB page :-)...so you need to follow both to see it all



1) Our floor is constantly lined up with Paw Patrol cars


2) My first latte with our repaired coffee machine


3) the monthly birthday drink + goodbye of a colleague drink at work. The chips were great!! 


4) The freshly place 2 hour old new bicycle bridge in the forrest on my daily commute.  Thanks to these roadworks and a new ecoduct in construction 1 km further I need to make a big detour each morning but in the evening I can admire all the progress


5) The bigger brother helps his little brother getting dressed. 



6) Daffodils on the ring road in Leuven


7) Kabouter took my had at school and paraded like this


8) Kabouter on the other hand borrowed Jan's new "gold" hat needed for a gold themed party


Comments

Popular Posts