Count your blessings - December 2019


  1. Sunrises above frozen fields during my commute to work
  2. Carrying a half sleeping child, arms tightly wrapped around each other and cheek-to-cheek
  3. Homeworking in very soft comfy sweatpants
  4. Not having a cold anymore after being seriously congested including many headaches and breathing issues and fatigue for many days
  5. Scoring 5 much needed new pants in 20 minutes time in 1 store after weeks being uncomfortable in too small or too large pants.
  6. A wild west show
  7. Antibiotics doing their job
  8. Dancing at the work's Christmas party
  9. Catching up sleep
  10. Receiving a book from an author with an unexpected note from that same author
  11. Getting compliments on my work in my new head of department role
  12. Walking #duwmee together with my family, including my mom who joined for the first time
  13. Vacation time
  14. Boardgames with the children
  15. Napping
  16. The fireplace that is burning


This is a monthly list of simple things in my life that make me happy or that make me smile.  
As the world often seems full of negativity and disaster, I want to pay attention to these small things that make me happy in my daily life and be grateful for them. You can find all of them via this link

Comments

Le petit requin said…
Proficiat met je nieuwe functie!

Popular Posts