Count your blessings - February 2020



  1. Watching a movie with the entire family while Beertje is leaning against me...first time since babyhood that I had a little body quietly against me for so long.
  2. My proposal for a  StreetwiZe - Mobile School keynote at our management seminar accepted, hence financially supporting StreetwiZe - Mobile School at work
  3. The same keynote being very inspirational and receiving very good feedback from my colleagues which is fun and energizing
  4. Gorgeous sunrise
  5. Going to a party and dance on fun music
  6. A long weekend
  7. Driving through a forest with fresh snow on the trees
  8. A heron that flies by gently and slow along the car
  9. Tiny dressed up people walking through the city on their way for school at carnival
  10. A warm bed, a cosy welcoming nest to snooze in
  11. An Indian delivered meal...pure comfort food
  12. An afternoon or full day without meetings...they've become rare and so much needed to get the feeling to "achieve" and control some work
  13. Driving home from work in daylight!
  14. Tickle fights with the children
  15. Puzzling with the children







This is a monthly list of simple things in my life that make me happy or that make me smile.  
As the world often seems full of negativity and disaster, I want to pay attention to these small things that make me happy in my daily life and be grateful for them. You can find all of them via this link

Comments

Popular Posts