Count your blessings - February 2020
- Watching a movie with the entire family while Beertje is leaning against me...first time since babyhood that I had a little body quietly against me for so long.
- My proposal for a StreetwiZe - Mobile School keynote at our management seminar accepted, hence financially supporting StreetwiZe - Mobile School at work
- The same keynote being very inspirational and receiving very good feedback from my colleagues which is fun and energizing
- Gorgeous sunrise
- Going to a party and dance on fun music
- A long weekend
- Driving through a forest with fresh snow on the trees
- A heron that flies by gently and slow along the car
- Tiny dressed up people walking through the city on their way for school at carnival
- A warm bed, a cosy welcoming nest to snooze in
- An Indian delivered meal...pure comfort food
- An afternoon or full day without meetings...they've become rare and so much needed to get the feeling to "achieve" and control some work
- Driving home from work in daylight!
- Tickle fights with the children
- Puzzling with the children
This is a monthly list of simple things in my life that make me happy or that make me smile.
As the world often seems full of negativity and disaster, I want to pay attention to these small things that make me happy in my daily life and be grateful for them. You can find all of them via this link