Count your blessings - May 2020
- Jan who can free up some time each day for the children at home now that I work full-time again.
- Healthy relatives and friends
- A friend phoning unexpectedly with a big surprise of good news
- A gradual slow return to normality (well actually it doesn't feel so gradual at all. Things are returning quite fast)
- Still homeworking and avoiding all rush
- Kabouter returning a few half days to school and some hope that Beertje might see his teacher again a few times before the end of this school year as well.
- Returning to the Ardennes
- Full stores...not taking them for granted anymore
- Water coming out of the tap...not taking that for granted anymore either.
- My orchid that starts blooming again.
- Eating outside in the garden
- Pancake breakfasts
- Lots of coffee after a short night
- Finishing a book that I started many months ago
This is a monthly list of simple things in my life that make me happy or that make me smile.
As the world often seems full of negativity and disaster, I want to pay attention to these small things that make me happy in my daily life and be grateful for them. You can find all of them via this link