Count your blessings - May 2020


  1. Jan who can free up some time each day for the children at home now that I work full-time again. 
  2. Healthy relatives and friends
  3. A friend phoning unexpectedly with a big surprise of good news
  4. A gradual slow return to normality (well actually it doesn't feel so gradual at all. Things are returning quite fast)
  5. Still homeworking and avoiding all rush
  6. Kabouter returning a few half days to school and some hope that Beertje might see his teacher again a few times before the end of this school year as well.
  7. Returning to the Ardennes
  8. Full stores...not taking them for granted anymore
  9. Water coming out of the tap...not taking that for granted anymore either.
  10. My orchid that starts blooming again. 
  11. Eating outside in the garden
  12. Pancake breakfasts
  13. Lots of coffee after a short night
  14. Finishing a book that I started many months ago



This is a monthly list of simple things in my life that make me happy or that make me smile.  
As the world often seems full of negativity and disaster, I want to pay attention to these small things that make me happy in my daily life and be grateful for them. You can find all of them via this link

Comments

Popular Posts