Resurfacing

 What I learned last week: 

  • It's not because you think that you slept well and  that you feel like doing things at breakfast, that you will still have the energy 30' later to do those things
  • Screens hurt your eyes
  • How on earth could those "experts" in Married at first sight Australia season 5,  set up Jo with Dean from Adelaide.  They were doomed at first sight! 
  • How sad to read via Google that Matthew and Alycia didn't stay together after Married at first sight Australia season 5
  • There's not much construction done on The Block Australia...they all have construction workers! Only the painting must mandatory be done by the contestants. Pooh. 
  • I hang in the sofa all day and wake up the next days with sore legs as if I ran a marathon.
  • It's hard to breathe with Covid...nothing because of my lungs but because of my clogged nose
  • There are many symptoms to Covid and you can have them all... one or 2 different ones per day so it stays entertaining and surprising.  
  • The children miss my hugs. I miss their hugs too
  • Lara from Beneath the Deck Mediterranean season 5 is a bitch. I would have fired her on her first day. 
  • It costs energy to read a book or watch a Netflix series. It's easier to stare at day-time reality tv as you might have guessed from the above points. 
  • Despite having 2 extreme hectic stressful weeks before my contamination, I couldn't fully deconnect from work. I connected each day 1-2 hours to check in on some things.  Afterwards, I crashed from fatigue and rested the remaining day. 
  • I don't know what to think about our children having only negative self-tests.

Anyway, I left the house for a walk yesterday for the first time, I didn't nap anymore and didn't take any medication.  Today I started working again, and  I can start picking up work again from where I left it behind before our reorganisation 2 weeks ago.  It's tiring and I still have a running nose and sore eyes after a while, but I'm slowly resurfacing again I hope.  And it was fun to pick up the children from school again. 

Comments

Popular Posts