We keep on turning #wedraaiendoor: P!NK - So what
Each Tuesday and Thursday Anne from Satur9's World and myself, play a musical pingpong game where we choose a new music song based on each other's previous choice by association of a name, style, lyric, style, location or whatever crosses in our mind. We never know what the next song will be chosen and are forced to explore beyond our comfort zone due to each other's choices.
We could feel last week all the love both on Anne's blog as on mine. But this Tuesday Anne was out of love, when she posted the song for the dumped. Ouch, that hurts.
I wanted to find a song from a dumped partner that had equal level of energy and anger. I liked Alanis Morissette most, but I've already chosen Alanis Morissette in 2022 so let's see what else is there. A lot of heartaches
- Eric Carmen - All by myself
- Righteous Brothers - You've lost that loving feeling
- Sindead O' Connor - Nothing compares to you
- Gloria Gainer - I will survive
but I really wanted the anger too:
- Alanis Morissette - You oughta know
- Gotye feat Kimbra - Somebody that I used to know
- Adele - Someone like you
- Tailor Swift : Picture to burn
- Pink - So what
- Lilly Alan - Fuck you
Wha, I think it's time for Pink's big middle finger to her ex...