We keep on turning #wedraaiendoor: INXS - Devil inside

Each Tuesday and Thursday Anne from Satur9's World and myself, play a musical pingpong game where we choose a new music song based on each other's previous choice by association of a name, style, lyric, style, location or whatever crosses in our mind. We never know what the next song will be chosen and are forced to explore beyond our comfort zone due to each other's choices.


You can find our in the mean time long and fun playlist on 
Spotify and op Youtube. Subscribing to it is possible! 



Anne chose dEUS with Hotellounge and when I saw the video...the face struck me.  Tom Barman resembles Michael Hutchence. 

Hence I started watching many INXS video clips until I found something that I liked...Have a look. 






Hottellounge by dEUS is on the album "The worst case scenario"...and having the devil inside seems quite a worst case scenario.  Also the lyrics of both songs seems appropriate: 

  • women in hotel reception or woman in club "with flesh on her mind"  and makes you die 
  • A place called hell is after death


Comments

Popular Posts