Count your blessings - January 2023

  1. Watch Mr Bean with Kabouter en see him crack up with laughter
  2. Cuddling with the children in bed
  3. A new year's reception / cosy evening with the neighbours at home
  4. Participating in a quiz with friends for the first time
  5. Bringing home lots of new books from the library
  6. Kabouter learning how to type blindly as part of the elementary school curriculum
  7. Being allowed to cry multiple times and being greeted with comprehension
  8. Hot heating
  9. Booking our summer vacation
  10. Getting my tooth refilled, which "was correctly filled" but was a food trap that irritated my gums for the last 14 months. Finally, they believed me, got the filling redone and hallelujah, what a difference.
  11. The peace of a sleeping Rodin on hectic days
  12. The beauty of ice flowers on windows and the car
  13. Spotting 2 deer in the field on my way to work. 
  14. Citytripping in Bruges
  15. Jumping in and out musea now that we've bought a Museumpass and watching great art.
  16. Hotelbreakfastbuffet
  17. A moscow mule
  18. Sleeping...going to bed in time and sleeping. and napping if needed. 
  19. Walking the children home from school after the new years reception in a crazy snow shower
  20. Cuddling up on the sofa under a blanket in front of tv for many evenings this month
  21. Neighbours that come and take care of Rodin when we're not home




This is a monthly list of simple things in my life that make me happy or that make me smile.  
As the world often seems full of negativity and disaster, I want to pay attention to these small things that make me happy in my daily life and be grateful for them. You can find all of them via this link

Comments

Popular Posts