My alphabet
Anne had posted her alphabet and I was convinced I had done so already in the past. But apparently I haven't beside a motherhood alphabet. So here it is time to brainstorm on my regular alphabet.
A:
Anxiety: too often
Apple...not the fruit but all the technology
Art lover
Amsterdam : my workplace for 3 years
Acne: still
Allergies
Appetizers : rule over desserts
B
Beach
Books
Boys : I am surrounded by boys at home
Bijou : my childhood Persian cat
Blogging: since 2005 non-stop at this spot! That is 18 years!
Boglands: lover of the nature at the east of Belgium
Belgian
Beertje
Breweries: former employer
C
Canada: my 2nd home country
Cat-lady
Chips
Catholic
Chocolate hater
Cocktails: mostly sour & bitter types
D
Duvet : no better spot than curled up in my bed under the duvet
Diving: alas, not anymore in the last decade
Deinze
Den Haag: my homespot, work and first apartment for a year
Daylight: professional lover of daylight and fresh air
Detectives (fiction)
Digital
E
Economics
East-Belgium: love to spend my weekends there
Entrees: rule over desserts
English : 2nd language
F
France : always a perfect vacation destination
Flute: in a far past I played the flute for more than an hour a day at a very decent level.
Feedreader: nope, I don't actually visit your blogs themselves
Facebook: early adopter and sticking around. This is where I communicate to my (restricted group of ) friends (for the degree they are sticking around).
Flowers
Food lover
French: 3rd language
Fitbit
G
Gran Canaria: my favourite spot in autumn
Gent
H
Harvest: my own vegetables at the community supported agriculture farm
Handkerchief: my tick...I rub a handkerchief all the time
Hugs
Homeworking : preferably 50%
History lover
Heverlee
Hautes-Fagnes - Eifel: great naturpark
I
Introvert
Inertia: so hard to get started
Instagram: mostly to store some zen pictures for myself, not a place to be very social
Intolerant (food): Never investigated but somewhere I do have some undefined tolerance that pops up more than I want when dining out
Iphones
J
Jan
K
Kabouter
Kootenays : = homesickness
Kootenay Lake
L
Leuven :
Leiestreek: my roots
Libra
Lazy
Library member
M
Mother
Music : in the end , music is everything, right?
Manager of a great team
Maine Coone
Museum: lover
Mastodon: since the twittermigration.
Maggie: an old nickname
Medformax: 250mg daily to keep prediabetes stable
Mobile School: volunteering
Married
N
Nature
No make-up
Netflix...in waves. Can bing watch and then not touch the app for 4 months. It has never beaten linear tv for me
No sporter
News apps : one of the mostly used apps on my phone
O
Outdoors: need to get out regularly, but nothing spectaculars
P
Pictures: pictures or it didn't happen is my motto I guess
Pillows: always one behind my back in the sofa
Pre-diabetics
Park Abbey: great place around the corner
Q
Quiz: fun
Quiet time: regularly needed to relax
R
Rodin
Rocky Mountains: the most beautiful places in the world
Reading
Restaurants
S
Sleep: sleeping is the base of everything
Senses
Sensitive: sometimes too much
Sofa
Sunset lover
Sister
Social Media addict and yet in a decreasing way. Or in the most traditional way: communicating socially to a group of known friends, not to publish to unknowns and grow audience, neither as a media source.
Soles: a new attribute in my shoes
Silence: More and more and enjoy a silence house.
Sun
Sea
Singing: mostly in my car while driving
T
TV: still watching daily traditional linear tv which are daily soaps, documentaries, (talk) shows, ...
Tortilla chips
Traffic hater/ fear
Teddybears: my companions against my belly in bed
Thuis (op één): each day! even on vacation
The Big Bang Theory
U
Unique: aren't we all?
UGent
V
Volkswagen
Vaccinated
Values
W
Woods
Walking
Wife
Wine
Waze: map editing and social media volunteer
Wedraaiendoor : we keep on turning the music associations
X
Y
Yoga : irregular, not a fanatic at all, not talented at all, .I hate downward dog,.. actually mostly going to class for the savasana at the end
Yoghurt from our dairy subscription at the farm
Z
Zero : Coke Zero
Comments
Leuk om te lezen, is toch altijd wel leerrijk.
Gentbrugge?
Ja Gentbrugge kon ik nog toevoegen.
Inertia en lazy eigenlijk ook: ik weet dat je graag slaapt en zetel hangt en genoeg slaap en rust moet hebben, maar ik associeerde dat eigenlijk niet met inertia en laziness.
De teddyberen ook, maar 't is wel een overeenkomst :-)
Die prediabetes is een verrassing, wellicht heb je daar al over geschreven en heb ik het gelezen, maar is het uit mijn gedachten gegaan. Ik associeer jou altijd met een kerngezond mens, fysiek :-)
Valt dat mee, daar op Mastodon?
(ik moet altijd twee keer nadenken, ik ken Mastodon als een groep met zeer luide muziek, die moet ik altijd eerst opzijzetten voor ik aan de nieuwe Mastodon denk)