We keep on turning #wedraaiendoor: Dez Mona - Transparent

Each Tuesday and Thursday Anne from Satur9's World and myself, play a musical pingpong game where we choose a new music song based on each other's previous choice by association of a name, style, lyric, style, location or whatever crosses in our mind. We never know what the next song will be chosen and are forced to explore beyond our comfort zone due to each other's choices.

You can find our in the mean time long and fun playlist on Spotify and op Youtube. Subscribing to it is possible! 


Anne wanted to stay connected via the Stereo MC's but she was going to go blind. 

I ain't gonna go blind
For the light which is reflected
I see through you
I see through you
I see through you
I see through you

Well my next choice seemed quite transparent...even transparent in the dark. 


Transparent in the dark
Transparent as the light went out
I see him
Transparent in the dark
Transparent as the light went out I see him


Comments

Popular Posts