We keep on turning #wedraaiendoor : Coldplay - A sky full of stars

Each Tuesday and Thursday Anne from Satur9's World and myself, play a musical pingpong game where we choose a new music song based on each other's previous choice by association of a name, style, lyric, style, location or whatever crosses in our mind. We never know what the next song will be chosen and are forced to explore beyond our comfort zone due to each other's choices.

You can find our in the mean time long and fun playlist on Spotify and op Youtube. Subscribing to it is possible! 


I have to find a connection to Air Traffic with Shooting Star.   The first thing that came to mind is the positive effect this woman has on the singer.  She makes his world and that reminds me of 

  • Yevgeni - Als ze lacht

When I see Air Traffic I also think of airports and airports means vacation and travel. 

  • Desireless - voyage voyage


But I go for an easy link with Coldplay and a sky full of stars.  Let's just lay down on the grass and gaze to the sky together tonight. 





Comments

Popular Posts