Colour of the month: Pink

A few weeks ago, Anne posted a picture challenge on FB to post a picture in the theme "pink".  And will I was scrolling through my picture, I figured it would be fun to introduce a new monthly post on my blog: The Colour of the month".  It holds a random selection of pictures around one colour theme. 


So here we go for the first time with the colour pink. 


First of all there is a lot of pink in nature and I find a good selection of gorgeous flowers that are in full pink awesomeness. Aren't they making you happy? 









But I also found other non flower traces of pink in nature with this cute gnome door. 




Here the combination of ice flowers on my car and nearby car lights also made this pink shining. 



This winter we had a snack in a very pink ice saloon. 



Culture and entertainment also shows a lot of pink fun...here at carnival and the fair. 





And of course there is a lot of pink in clothing...also I sometimes wear pink. 


fresh out of the pool








At our wedding our flower girls were dressed in pink. 










But these girls also enjoy wearing pink at other moments. 





And they are not the only ones



I also travel in pink sometimes 

I also spotted pink street art





Comments

Popular Posts