Count your blessings - May 2023

  1. Meeting my Canadian second cousin twice removed in real live! 
  2. Parking my car and knowing that I am not going anywhere for a couple of days
  3. New tulips at home
  4. A supportive manager that allows me to cry in the midst of a crisis. 
  5. Simon & Garfunkel loud on a homeworking day
  6. After 6 weeks of unexplained fatigue and irritation, feeling my energy return to a nice good level, and my capability to take distance of all ongoing issues as well. 
  7. Spotting a duck nicely observing traffic going by from the crest of a house's roof
  8. Jan explaining homework to Kabouter
  9. Beertje holding hands with me when we walk to school
  10. Returning to the east of Belgium after 6 weeks of absence and going for walks in the woods and along the fields
  11. Seeing the cows back in the field
  12. Walking downtown with a live concert on the carillon downtown
  13. Beating my fobia related car stress once.
  14. A long weekend vacationing at the Belgian coast
  15. Oysters and other sea food
  16. Sipping some drinks in the sun on/next to the beach
  17. Observing otters
  18. Swimming in an outdoor pool
  19. Hanging out with other parents, chill, at the BBQ organized by the boy's scouting group.
  20. My weight going down further 
  21. Hanging out at a blues festival with friends in glorious sunshine
  22. Vacationing in Center Parcs with the children
  23. Noticing Kabouter picking up the interest in the live music at the festival 
  24. Jan taking the children back to the room in Center Parcs and allowing me to watch the closing acts of the festival.
  25. Great neighbours taking care of Rodin very well in our absence last couple of weekends.
  26. BBQ with friends
  27. Watching Beyond Paradise with Kabouter


This is a monthly list of simple things in my life that make me happy or that make me smile.  

As the world often seems full of negativity and disaster, I want to pay attention to these small things that make me happy in my daily life and be grateful for them. You can find all of them via this link

Comments

Popular Posts