After the heel, now the shoulder

I'm getting old...
After months of pain in my heel, I started to wear podological soles in February.  It took some time but I must admit that my heel has drastically improved. Only one days where I walk almost non-stop, I can still feel it sometimes.

But at that same time my shoulder also bothered me sometimes at bedtime, when I nestle on my side in my bed. The nagging pain in my arm/shoulder disappeared again in Spring but it came back by the end of May.  Sometimes during yoga exercises, sometimes when I work with my mouse at the computer, sometimes when I lift something. It's not worth taking painkillers but it draws my attention, and I'm convinced that muscles or joints that draw attention are never good.

And so I visited the doctor and now I'm trying to do disciplined my physiotherapy exercises to train my (infected/ overloaded?) shoulder tendon.   And while I do so for the next 12 weeks, I wonder what's next.  

Comments

Popular Posts