Count your blessings - September 2023

 

  1. Children that return to school with a big smile 
  2. A new TV season that starts full of interesting programs and series
  3. A cool office in the basement on hot days
  4. Still dozens of tomatoes ripen in the sun in our little city garden
  5. Hiring an enthusiastic new lady in my team
  6. Sleeping under the duvet, even in a September heat wave. 
  7. My mother turning 80 in all health
  8. Throwing her a fun sunny garden party for her neighbours
  9. Going out for dinner with colleagues in Leuven
  10. Eating out at the judo club dinner. 
  11. Returning to the east of Belgium after a 2 months absence
  12. Balade des artisans in the village in a cosy, sunny atmosphere
  13. A fall tv season with a lot of exciting programs. 
  14. Jan cooking dinner before he leaves a couple of days abroad
  15. Hiking with the children in the east of Belgium to prospect a birthday party walk
  16. Having a 10 year old in the house
  17. Seeing him mix a song together and being proud of the result
  18. Practising French with Kabouter and seeing how he picks up his interest for new languages
  19. Doing Duolingo with the entire family
  20. My mom being able to participate in a group travel to south of Italy
  21. A drink and pizza with neighbours in a nearby park
  22. A flock of geese flying over
  23. Blogging about our trip to Canada, browsing through the pictures and reliving memories
  24. Getting more help from a peer on a shitty project that I was pulling on my own at the start of the summer. 
  25. Chair massage at work
  26. Wild storks in a field and a hare running a little further






This is a monthly list of simple things in my life that make me happy or that make me smile.  

As the world often seems full of negativity and disaster, I want to pay attention to these small things that make me happy in my daily life and be grateful for them. You can find all of them via this link

Comments

Popular Posts