Count your blessings - November 2023

  1. Parking my car to not move for a week
  2. Gathering with family, even when it's for a funeral
  3. City tripping in Amsterdam with the boys
  4. Finally having the chance to visit the Rijksmuseum
  5. A good Indonesian rice dish
  6. The chestnut trees along the highway in Affligem and Ternat that have turned gorgeously orange. 
  7. Sleeping in for a week
  8. My commute through our new national park in Meerdaelwoud which is gorgeous in November
  9. Observing Kabouter doing enthusiastically and voluntary daily French duolingo courses
  10. Bonding with international colleagues in a good & fun training where we all got out of our comfort zone but also were very supportive
  11. The comfort of my warm nest in my bed in the morning now that temperatures cool down.
  12. Homeworking days with few meetings and good music and a snoozing cat next to me
  13. The return of fresh soup for lunch at work
  14. Chair massages at work
  15. Good new hires
  16. Spotting a V of migrating cranes
  17. A walk in solitude in the pouring rain in nature
  18. Playing an escape room with friends
  19. Lunch with my sister
  20. Duolingo music course
  21. Turning the Christmas/winter lights on our cupboard on for the first time this winter
  22. Jan preparing lots of food before travelling abroad making my solo-parenting easy.




This is a monthly list of simple things in my life that make me happy or that make me smile.  

As the world often seems full of negativity and disaster, I want to pay attention to these small things that make me happy in my daily life and be grateful for them. You can find all of them via this link

Comments

Popular Posts