A second chance for my least read posts in 2018

A lot of blogs or media show a review of their most popular posts, best music, best this or that of 2018.  It was very remarkable to find a list of the flopped posts previous year and this year at Scratchingmymap.  I found the idea quite refreshing and a bit amusing. It's always good to put yourself into perspective with some humor. So for the 2nd year in a row I make a list of my own flopped posts as well. 

Here are the posts that you've hardly bothered to read, so you might want to reconsider...or maybe not. They all date from the end of the year when you all seemed to abandon me. (Funny enough that is different from 2017 when  you all seemed to abandon me in the summer).  Nevertheless since I cannot post my blog automatically on my personal FB profile anymore, my updates here are much less read.  So please go to https://www.facebook.com/Goofballsworld-234092437437743 and give that page a like and its posts some love and interaction to ensure you and others get to see them.

1: You all consistently like my "Made in Belgium" music posts the least. I don't blame you, I don't listen to music on other people's blogs either. But I remain very enthusiastic about Belgian music and my new discoveries so I'll continue to share Belgian music when I feel like it.
So maybe you might want to revisit

2. #Duwmee the walk: ok ok for those that are connected to me on different social media, you got an overdose of posts for #duwmee. Just sign up next year to come and walk along. Deal?
3. Christmas in Leuven: you were all probably still digesting your holiday dishes.
4. Count your blessings - December 2018: Of course you were too busy partying at the end of the year to see this post coming by. It's not like I was behind my computer when this came online ...the advantages of scheduling posts beforehand. I just tend to faithfully post my blessings at the end of the month even if that date isn't too optimal. It's always a nice way to end each month with a positive note.
5. Images of the Great War - 100 years ago.  I know...heavy stuff. But we should never forget. 

Comments

Popular Posts