Count your blessings - October 2019


  1. Facetiming with my Canadian host family
  2. A walk in the woods in autumn...or a couple of walks in the woods
  3. A squirrel that crosses the street all of a sudden
  4. Having clean windows at last (aka...I finally kicked my ass up and cleaned them)
  5. Jan taking the children to their swimming lesson when I anticipated me doing it and all of a sudden having a long evening of time
  6. Kabouter trying so hard to be big and well-behaved and setting the breakfast table to surprise us
  7. Some songs that come by that make me silly happy eg La Plus Belle de Scéans de Laïs
  8. Homeworking in sweatpants
  9. Going out for lunch with colleagues or friends
  10. A Mobile School volunteering weekend where Saskia was very present
  11. Looking forward to vacation
  12. Cuddling in bed with Beertje
  13. New professional opportunities

This is a monthly list of simple things in my life that make me happy or that make me smile.  
As the world often seems full of negativity and disaster, I want to pay attention to these small things that make me happy in my daily life and be grateful for them. You can find all of them via this link

Comments

Popular Posts