Back to Planckendael

We were too tired to go to the Ardennes mid October...well the boys were but I didn't feel like staying at home either.  So on Saturday afternoon I proposed to go to the zoo again to make good use of our subscription and I didn't need to convince the others to join me.

A little later we were all in the car and half an hour later we were in Planckendael for the first time since June.  With our subscription we no longer need to make a reservation for a specific entry hour as just after the lockdown. I had seen on the website that they were running at 18% of their capacity...not quite sure if that is of their full capacity or of the reduced pandemic capacity.  Anyway it looked a bit as busy as the previous times with reservation slots:  more people at the first central alleys but once further in the different continent loops, it wasn't too busy at all.  

The previous times we were just getting used to mandatory mask wearing, now it felt so normal and I didn't bother taking it on and off along location and business, but just kept it on from arrival upon departure.  It's the new normal now. 


It was a fun relax afternoon outdoor together so I was glad I had come up with that idea. 



















Comments

Popular Posts