34 random pictures of the previous 10 weeks
1) Downtown Leuven at dusk
2) the grandson of our founder came to visit and speech about the impressive philanthropic work that the companies owner's, the foundations, are doing with the companies profits.
3) A colleague took an unexpected snapshot of me at the office.
4) The cat looking outside in hour home basement office
5) We had to replace our freezer and emptied the old one out and got a bit of a cheese treasure out there.
6) winterbeauty
7) a double portion of Rodin
8 ) Two mini goofballs
9) A new café in the neighbourhood where we self-proclaimed to be regular guests...but so far it's always been full when we tried to visit.
10) At the end of October, there was a Roaring 20ies themed day in the library. We were there by coincidence but it was quite cool.
11) A beautiful lightning storm
12) Having fun in the boglands
13) Much to Rodin's chagrin the neighbourhood cats have the audacity to stop over for a visit in our garden regularly and they parade across the glass roof.
15) With both boys attending scouts, we now have somtimes a couple of childfree hours together on Sunday afternoon
16) he stole my shoes
17) He created a reading corner
18) After 8 years (??) I replaced my good old faithful certified native Manitobah moccassins by the spare set waiting in my closet. I can still glue the sole of the old ones back on though and they would still serve well...It's just the fur that disappears quickly. Other than that, they are the best. But I'm wearing the grey ones right now (and some black ones in the east of Belgium).
Time to go and buy some new spare sets though for the coming decade. There's nothing else that I wear indoor at my feet.
Time to go and buy some new spare sets though for the coming decade. There's nothing else that I wear indoor at my feet.
19) perfect Sunday morning breakfasts
20) A friend coming over to join us for dinner a couple of times
21) the perfect instagrammable coffee before we caught the train to Brussels, which I didn't post on IG.
22) Brussels beauty
23) Dancing at the work's Christmas party
24) I thought our company's Christmas stable in the office was funny and beautiful
25) he's reading in his first real book.
26) Our friends from Maastricht coming by at the right timing when they were selling Westvleteren at our abbey. Perfect timing which made our beer loving friends very happy.
28) Visiting my grandparent's grave while at my aunt's funeral
29) Cuddles
30) the CSA farm where we harvest vegetables, also has a flower section


































Comments