A foggy first walk at the Botrange
Christmas vacation wasn't exactly the chill vacation as I had planned with spending half a day quiet in the sofa reading or watching tv (ok those activities did take place a lot) and going for walks in the afternoon, preferably in the snow.
But with boys that were alternating fever and an open tap on snot in their nose and the outside that was non-stop raining, grey and a lot of wind gusts, and additionally my own heel that hurts and needs a bit of rest, I hardly got outside to walk at all. And I noticed that impacted my stress levels and energy negatively. I do need to walk outside in nature regularly.
Finally, by the end of the 2nd week, the boys were on the mend, the weather promised a few dry hours and I managed to get all the boys outside for a short spin around Belgium's highest point.
But now their bistro was a very cosy welcoming stop on our tiny walk and we enjoyed a nice beer before climbing up to the highest point again.

















Comments