City tripping in Bruges again (part 2)

After our lunch, we strolled under a blue sky along the canals of the city center to the more crowded tourist area's that are much more familiar to me.  I enjoyed myself, taking the most obvious tourist pictures.  









We headed to the Groeninge art museum at the children's request, but I'll dedicate a separate post to that. 
We had deserved a good original waffle after that and headed to Jan's cousin's waffle shop that was unfortunately closed.  Bummer. 


I was totally in the mood to run into some more museums...gosh I'll turn into an addict now I have the Museumpass, but Jan reminded us in time we also really had to get some shopping done.  Ah bah, not my kind of joy but next we strolled up and down the shopping streets. 
And then we gave our feet some much needed rest. 








At night, we walked back downtown for our dinner and then it was great to crash back into our hotel room. The latter however, really had a lack of oxygen and ventilation...the condensation of the windows was literally making multiple big puddles on the floor.  It was not the first time we were here but it was the first time we almost fled out of a hotel(room) the next morning to the fresh air of the parking lot. ...let's hope they take our feedback into account and get something fixed there. 


The incorrect statue as we learned recently in "Het verhaal van Vlaanderen"



 

Comments

Anne said…
Otto waffles :-)
Goofball said…
@Anna: jaja, Otto is familie :) En het zijn lekkere haver wafels!
Anne said…
Mmmmm :-)