Colour of the month: Yellow

A few weeks ago, Anne posted a picture challenge on FB to post a picture in the theme "pink".  And will I was scrolling through my picture, I figured it would be fun to introduce a new monthly post on my blog: The Colour of the month".  It holds a random selection of pictures around one colour theme. 


After the first edition with the colour pink, we are now continuing with the colour yellow. 












Cancellara in the tour!




The new pope Ratzinger ...euh Benedictus at the World Youth Days in 2005 in Coln



My sister holding her godchild Kabouter on his baby shower




Fluo boys at DuwMee from Mobile School


Chilling Beertje on his first vacation

Kabouter in the ER

Kabouter in his crib

Beertje in the same crib


More Kabouter


The first time Kabouter pulled himself up...in a yellow diving box






Pokémon





Me in the autumn beauty



At the yellow finish line of the Wold Championship cycling in 2021


Comments

Popular Posts