20 random pictures of the past 9 weeks

 1) We suffered from a dinosaur attack in our house unexpectely. 



2. I managed to avoid the biggest traffic chaos due to the farmer's protests but it's been a close call twice



3. Checking my knees: in the beginning checking whether it was swollen.  Later the visible difference in muscle volume and the fact that I cannot stretch my left leg 100% anymore at the moment. 




4. Pinguin bedroom fun


5. Training for another yellow belt


6.  Skeleton visits in our bedroom



7. A big drone at the sportoase during the fti festival 


8. First I had to wait for 9 weeks for my new car after it had been delivered at the local dealership and I waved to it often...now I see my old one also needs quite some patience to get picked up.  Bye bye old car.


9. A red panda in our house


10. Rodin and me


11.   10-years at my current employer is worth a gift and some extra vacation days to use the gift


12. When Kabouter went on a judo weekend, we took Beertje out for dinner and lunch.  I guess we didn't have the energy to cook. 



13. Jan got a funny pinaple hairstyle during his call to us from Las Vegas



14. This coffee was so hot, it melted the glass! 


15. Training at work


16. Testing new glasses...this is not the one I bought in the end. 


17. Police detectives researching and towing a suspicious car in our street...We are very intrigued about the potential case. Alas, we have no clue what that was about. 






Comments

saturnein said…
Hahaha Jan en zijn Pineapple Head :-) (een nummer van Crowded House, trouwens).
De bril die je kocht is veel mooier dan die van de foto hier!
Goofball said…
@Saturnein: 'k heb nu ook een paar pinapple head foto's van mezelf proberen maken op vakantie, maar die van Jan zijn wel beter

Popular Posts