Street art in Leuven (4)

I am in awe with the many street art you see appearing in a lot of cities and Leuven certainly isn't missing the hype.   It's fun to go and hunt for new appearances. 

Here's my fourth post on Street art in Leuven. version 3 en version 2 and version 1 can be found in my archives. 


Justine Lambrechts @ railroad bridge in Heverlee









Must send out Signals @ Schapenstraat


BISSER

The artist BISSER is a local and you can find his art with a very specific style all over the city.  I have featured some of his art in my previous posts as well but here are some more. 



 Partially recovered but still very clearly a bisser in the background.

@Library 


treepack met Toon van Ishoven


More around @Bruul park






Comments

Els said…
't zijn er echt wel veel hé in Leuven. I like it a lot!
Goofball said…
@Els: er staat al een 5e post klaar binnen een paar weken :)

Popular Posts