Street art in Leuven (6)

I harvested a bit more street art in Leuven the previous months, although I must admit that I have now covered all the images that I am currently aware off. 



 



DINDIN


SMATES

In Kessel-Lo, a neighbourhood committee of the Pieter Nollekensstreet has commissioned 2 giant murals in their street a few years ago. The first one I've featured here before but now I've had a chance to look up the 2nd a bit further. On top of that I have recently discovered a new Smates in Heverlee at the entry of a garage.  So I'll portray all 3 of them here together. 

Girl with the suitcase - SMATES



Boy with a rose - SMATES (& treepack)





Also in Kessel-Lo , right behind the train station, there's another street all decorated across many houses with butterflies, flowers etc. Very cool to see a theme continue in an entire street. 










In the same street there is another remarkable facade.  There is a woman with long waving hair that continues to the house next door. 






Near the botanical garden: 




Some Van Ostaijen poetry in the Paul van Ostaijen park




Here's my 6th post on street art in Leuven. Version 5Version 4version 3 en version 2 and version 1 can be found in my archives. 

Comments

Anne said…
De vogels van Dindin en alles van Smates vind ik het mooist. Prachtig!
Goofball said…
@Anne: ja die Dzia en BISSER zijn bekendere namen maar SMATES is wel mooi en toegankelijk. en DINDIN soms zo liefelijk.

Popular Posts